Unknown Talk I.D. #

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC8RQH

Premium Subscriber
I wish there was a way to search for the i.d.#s alone
sometimes I here something on the scanner and look up and see a new # so I imediatly save it.
Then go back to scanning, sometimes I don't here the new one I just saved, but would like to know what I heard. Ya know!
Unless there is a way to do it and i am just missing it? I been known just miss a nail in a pile of screws before though lol.
Any help will be great
oh by the way the # was
on Western Wayne

Last edited:

kd8ati

Feed Provider
I am curious as to what kind of traffic was being passed on this talkgroup? The only talkgroups I could find on the West Wayne system that have 5 digits and start with a 1 were in the HEMS section. I will have to program it in and see what I can hear.

sometimes I here something on the scanner and look up and see a new # so I imediatly save it.
Then go back to scanning, sometimes I don't here the new one I just saved, but would like to know what I heard. Ya know!
Unless there is a way to do it and i am just missing it? I been known just miss a nail in a pile of screws before though lol.
Any help will be great
oh by the way the # was
on Western Wayne

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Feed Provider
Sure is. Set up a bank with all TGIDs in search (open) mode, and lock out all existing IDs.

Or with the HP1, just set it to record all new TGs and it will log them, the audio, and the Radio IDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.