Unknown talkgrouo on the s and p communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmendez

So I was scanning on site 15 and 9 and unknown talkgrouo came up tgid 5300 can anybody confirm what it is I can confirm it's from Enterprise but unknown at the moment

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
Ben I am logging and recording and am trying to see what TG5300 is. I'll post here when I
determine who it is, you do the same ok? Also S & P site 21 is now active and I will post its
info when I find out all three freqs, I know 2 already.

Mil

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
Ben it looks like TG5300 & TG5301 are voluntary (?) fire departments in Coffee county. They both
have radio aliases with FD in them. Ino, a small community west of Enterprise, and New
Brockton were listed. They both use tone callouts which I believe only Fire and Rescue use?
Also TG5313 was heard but I didn't have audio for it.

Here is the info on S & P's site 21. Its tower is close to Victoria in north central Coffee county.
NDXN RAN 21
Ch Freq
211 153.4475 CC
212 153.4025
213 152.4125
Its neighbors to 5 other sites (5 8 9 10 15 & 17) in Coffee county so you probably won't need to enter it into
your scanner.

Mil

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
Ben since Site 21 (Victoria) is in north central Coffee and is rural it is not used much and when it it
it would be Sherriff's office or Fire and Rescue I would think. I don't know how the "neighbor" connection
works with NDXN so I can't explain who can hear and talk between sites. Maybe someone can tell us how
the that works?

Status
Not open for further replies.