Unknown Talkgroup Id's Mass State Pd

Status
Not open for further replies.

trunker0205

Unknown Talkgroup Id's Mass State Pd Troop C- Central Mass

I searched these in the Mass state Police Troop C trunked system and cant find anty info on these talk groups..All I have programed is the Troop C system..but i get troop B,H,A they must be similcasting or something

Some other's i found they were shared with small tow police such as Brimfield,Hardwick,Holland..talkgroups are 36816 -36848

Any info would be appreciated

D

DaveNF2G

Any group that is not divisible by 16 you can disregard - it's probably just noise on the control channel. 749353 is an obvious example just because it's an odd number.

ems170

Feed Provider
The 749353 sounds like it is actually a radio id #. When the scanner picks up an I-CALL it will display the radios id because it is only a temporary virtual tg.if you store tg 700000 on your radio and only with mot systems you can hear direct radio to radio comms (as long as your model allows I-calls). You will notice the tg temporarily reprogram its self each time an I-call is placed to dispay the radio id number. Now if you want to only listen to a specific radio when it makes an I-Call enable I-calls and set the tg to the specific radio id. This way you will only pick up that specific radio.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Same question was posted on Scancapecod.com and I believe he got the answers he needed there.

chris

Status
Not open for further replies.