Unknown TGID - NCC Simulcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailhiker73

Premium Subscriber
Every so often, 7184 pops up on the NCC Simulcast as an encrypted TGID. I think I’ve seen UID’s in the 1118x and 1119x range, so it might be associated with a NCC agency. I like keeping my SDS100 in ID search mode because I’ve been able to submit a few TGIDs to the database though this one is stumping me.

trailhiker73

Premium Subscriber
Kind of a no mans land of RID's. Could be Sheriff ops group but most of those radios are not in regular use.
View attachment 93487

That’s interesting 🤔. When it does appear, it seems to be busy with activity. Even though it’s encrypted, I just wanted to give that TGID a name, but I guess I’ll tag it as unknown. Thanks for checking @Audiodave1!

west-pac

Kind of a no mans land of RID's. Could be Sheriff ops group but most of those radios are not in regular use.
View attachment 93487

You have 14xxx, 21xxx, and 40xxx RIDs on that TG as well. See where those RIDs fall, and which service it is (Law, Fire, EMS, DOC, EMA, etc..) that may give you some insight on what type of TG it is, and if it's a local, regional, or statewide TG (provided this is a multi-county system).

Status
Not open for further replies.