unnamed site help

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
Hello
I am unable to edit the system I am monitoring where it says unnamed site I read the instructions and google searched followed the instructions and still no luck.Can someone help..Thanks.

SCPD

QRT
Hello
I am unable to edit the system I am monitoring where it says unnamed site I read the instructions and google searched followed the instructions and still no luck.Can someone help..Thanks.
What program are you using?
Which system are you monitoring?
How does the program currently display the system?

Also - keep in mind that site and system are separate things and so have separate labels.

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
What program are you using?
Which system are you monitoring?
How does the program currently display the system?

Also - keep in mind that site and system are separate things and so have separate labels.

Hello
I am monitoring Washtenaw Co TRS it is a Mot II system in MI, I am using the most current unitrunker from your site, it reads Motorola system 170C unnamed Site 0 unnamed Qual 100%..Sometimes I change sites to another Mot II system somehow I managed to edit the new talkgroups so when they show up they all say U of M TRS have no idea how I did that but it messes with me on the new talkgroups..I hope I am making sense, I am usually pretty good at this stuff but this one has me stumped...PS great software.

SCPD

QRT
N8DRC said:
it reads Motorola system 170C unnamed Site 0 unnamed Qual 100%
To label the site above (while actively monitoring the site), [F]ind -> Ste ... type in the site # (zero) and press [Enter]. Tab over to the Label field and start typing. [Alt]+ to save.

To label the system above ... (again, while monitoring the system), [F]ind -> ystem ... type in the system ID and press [Enter]. Tab over to the Label field and start typing. [Alt]+ to save.

Status
Not open for further replies.