Unused Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireRescueMedic11

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
So im thinking of starting a business, but not for a long time from now, and i want to base it in CT, i was thinking of trying to get a few freqs for the radio operations, i've noticed there are no licenses for any systems above 480mhz - 512mhz, is there a reason for this specifically in CT?

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
So Tommy how are you? You're a medic now, huh? Did they teach you that at Garner Correctional? Before you were NYPD. Kid you just NEVER learn. How many people on this board and others did you take for a ride? I'm checking to see if you are on probation today and alerting your officer. You almost lasted a month as you just got out in May.

Joe - a REAL medic

Last edited by a moderator:

smokeybehr

So im thinking of starting a business, but not for a long time from now, and i want to base it in CT, i was thinking of trying to get a few freqs for the radio operations, i've noticed there are no licenses for any systems above 480mhz - 512mhz, is there a reason for this specifically in CT?

Who are you going to try and scam this time?

On topic: That's because those frequencies are not authorized for use in CT. Don't use them, or the FCC will put you back in prison.

ecps92

Correct T-Band is not a valid authorization outside of the Major Metropolitan Areas.

Check out the FCC Regs. Part 90

Who are you going to try and scam this time?

On topic: That's because those frequencies are not authorized for use in CT. Don't use them, or the FCC will put you back in prison.

FireRescueMedic11

Banned
haha, im pretty sure that i told everyone like last year that i was gonna go to jail, (Help from the RR Community Post) and if anyone wants to know it was for Threatining and harassment because my ex wife cheated on me when she was 8 months pregnant with my child,
and im pretty sure that im not scamming anyone, that was the old me....and i just got a brandy new XTS 2500 UHF last week...only paid $450.00 with the tags and everything...how about that..
so about that question....what in connecticut is considered a Metro Area?...like stamford or new haven?

FireRescueMedic11

Banned
Ok, this is gone to far who ever came to my house and threatened me, it's not funny, be man enough to get out of your car next time, i got your plate number by the way and submitted it to the west haven police, you had a ham license plate, so it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together, i have a 5 year old nephew, and it's not funny..the police have been notified

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Not that I condone the actions of the person who drove up on your home...HOWEVER...it's a bit ironic, no? You went away for threatening and harassing your pregnant wife, and now you're up in arms about someone doing the very same to YOU?!? Unbelievable hypocrisy. You're probably better off just disappearing from this place altogether, clearly you have a very checkered past not just in real life, but in your dealings here as well. I doubt anyone would miss you.

FireRescueMedic11

Banned
well...im here to stay, and portable14...dont be stupid, im not a felon, nor did i commit a felony, im not condoning my actions either, i know what i did wrong, but her and i are better now, we made things better for the sake of our daughter, i know what i did, and i am fully aware of the damage it caused because of my loose temper, but it's done, and i cant do anything about it now, you dont think i feel like a complete jerk for what i did to her?...im not a monster, i did my time, and i am back, im not going anywhere because im not going to rip anyone off, i know i have a checkered pass here, and i dont intend to carry it on, i never said i was a medic, i just think it was a cool name to have, it had a ring to it,
give me a chance to prove it to you that im not the same stupid 17 y/o kid i was, i am 23 now, and i learned a whole lot...so im asking for a truce and time to let me prove myself

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
i never said i was a medic

False. You clearly had "medic" listed as your occupation in your profile before you changed it a few hours ago. :roll:

i just think it was a cool name to have, it had a ring to it

Yeah man, it's real cool pretending to be something you aren't. Actually, it's an insult to those of us who are on the job, and don't have a rap sheet longer than most people's arms dating back to 2001 like you do. I've seen it for myself, and it looks like you've had about 5 "second chances", but I lost count after the third probation violation. Guys like you don't change, and your extensive record shows as much. The scary part is that, your record only shows the stuff you've been caught/convicted for! :eek:

Why anyone would defend a multiple offenses convicted criminal who has screwed guys ON THIS BOARD is completely beyond me. :confused:

FireRescueMedic11

Banned
wow, you really have nothing better to do, so what i have a rap sheet?...are you afraid of me?...am i a threat to you, a terrorist?...a bad guy?...are you perfect?..have you ever made a mistake, your a guy with way to much time on his hands obviously, and i think this conversation with you is over, im here, deal with it, or do you want to open up a federal investigation and have the CIA Knock down my door...lol..

FireRescueMedic11

Banned
here is the deal to everyone, let me do my own thing, and those of who dont want to deal with me, than that's fine with me, just stay away from me and let me do what i do here, and not screw everyone over, like i said, if you dont like me, dont deal with me, i could care less about my rap sheet and if it's longer than myself, is it affecting you?...if it's not...then let me live by golly, trust me when i say this for the 50 millionth time, im def a changed person from what i use to be, so let's drop it,

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Thread closed.

Original question asked and answered.

res6cue_dot_com said:
the way, why is this guy allowed to even be here when his other profiles Fivealpha11 and southtown800 have been banned, and he has a similar history at Batlabs?
Under review at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.