Unusual radio traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanfan22

I have been hearing some surveillance or mobile simplex traffic on 156.075. I heard some traffic about the San Fernando valley and also in the long beach area.

cousinkix1953

I have been hearing some surveillance or mobile simplex traffic on 156.075. I heard some traffic about the San Fernando valley and also in the long beach area.
This is not a police detective channel. CAL-CORD is the place to hear direct conversations between fire departments and and the ambulance crews. It's a hot spot for the CAL-STAR and LIFE FLIGHT choppers too...

brandon

Database Admin
Some PD's have been known to use CALCORD for surveillance ops.
Listened to one a while back that even had an air unit up on the freq, so I'm sure plenty others could hear them too :)

scanfan22

Yeah over in Ventura county it has been used for Police tac and or surveillance ops.
It sounded like there were a few air units on it talking to mobiles following people.

uman18

Yeah over in Ventura county it has been used for Police tac and or surveillance ops.
It sounded like there were a few air units on it talking to mobiles following people.

Yup in Ventura County, hear them all the time on CAL-CORD. usually like 4-5 units doing ops.

Status
Not open for further replies.