unwanted talkgroups pro 96

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasman442

Premium Subscriber
I am using the pro 96 and have both the arc and win96 programs and the trouble i am having is getting rid of some frequencies that i did not want. I am trying to program the genese county law enforcement via web import after the rebanding and i seem to get a lot of extra talkgroups. I get a lot of transportation talkgroups that i did not check when when programming. They range from 12787 to 12805 (which are MTA transportation for anyone familiar). I also get a lot of EMS which i did not program in also. I tried downloading from scanner and i do not see the talkgroups but its becomming a pain to lock them all out and they tie up a lot of radio traffic. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
I am using the pro 96 and have both the arc and win96 programs and the trouble i am having is getting rid of some frequencies that i did not want. I am trying to program the genese county law enforcement via web import after the rebanding and i seem to get a lot of extra talkgroups. I get a lot of transportation talkgroups that i did not check when when programming. They range from 12787 to 12805 (which are MTA transportation for anyone familiar). I also get a lot of EMS which i did not program in also. I tried downloading from scanner and i do not see the talkgroups but its becomming a pain to lock them all out and they tie up a lot of radio traffic. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Hello,
If you are not seeing them when you download from scanner my guess would be that the scanner is in open mode. On the display to the left of the DG does it show a + or - ? If it is a + then it is in open mode and you will hear all traffic - you will only hear what you programmed in. To change from open to closed mode Hit FUNC then 5

Status
Not open for further replies.