UP Helicopter/ Med Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldeagle906

Marquette General Hospital in conjunction with Valley Med Flight started Helo Life flight services in the UP in June 2014.

1.) Has anyone heard any traffic from them

2.) If you have, what TG's are you hearing them on?

Not use to having Helo Life flight ops around here, I don't see any TG's assigned to Valley Med Flight but there were 2 TG's listed in the database

1567 61f D AIR LZ 1 Air Landing Zone Coordination 1 EMS-Tac
1568 620 D AIR LZ 2 Air Landing Zone Coordination 2 EMS-Tac

Are these statewide Generic TG's that are used by Helos to communicate with Fire Depts or PD to coordinate on scene landings????

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
Landing Zone

Yes LZ1 and LZ2 are used to communicate with units on the ground to assist in finding a safe landing zone and coordinating rescue efforts.

I see Valley Med Flight is based out of Escanaba nice to see a chopper working the UP.

Marquette General Hospital in conjunction with Valley Med Flight started Helo Life flight services in the UP in June 2014.

1.) Has anyone heard any traffic from them

2.) If you have, what TG's are you hearing them on?

Not use to having Helo Life flight ops around here, I don't see any TG's assigned to Valley Med Flight but there were 2 TG's listed in the database

1567 61f D AIR LZ 1 Air Landing Zone Coordination 1 EMS-Tac
1568 620 D AIR LZ 2 Air Landing Zone Coordination 2 EMS-Tac

Are these statewide Generic TG's that are used by Helos to communicate with Fire Depts or PD to coordinate on scene landings????

prowisscan

Besides the TGs listed on the MPSCS, does Valley Med Flight utilize any other frequencies such as their own business frequencies or aeronautical frequencies in the U.P.?

hightime

On 5/30/18 Caught Valley Med on 7068, which is 52F911. A little later, I heard them again on 7113, which is 52 Med 1 (MGH), calling in patient status. The common point is their RID number 9523106.

Status
Not open for further replies.