UPDATE - 5/22/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

RADIOGUY2002

DMR issues

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction, I have a hard time now in programing frequencies in DMR mode actually showing rid's and talk groups. Works find in search mode, am I missing something. Also, do we no longer need to enter in color codes when programing for trunked systems. Semi annoyed and it's not decoding what I want to do.

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

Thanks Whistler for adding a way to enter a frequency in Tune mode on models without a full keypad. No problem for my TRX-2, but will be useful for the Pro-668 I am sending in for upgrade.

73 Eric

troymail

Silent Key
Maybe someone can point me in the right direction, I have a hard time now in programing frequencies in DMR mode actually showing rid's and talk groups. Works find in search mode, am I missing something. Also, do we no longer need to enter in color codes when programing for trunked systems. Semi annoyed and it's not decoding what I want to do.

Assuming you're talking about the TRX, using EZ Scan, if you program DMR frequencies as conventional, you need to set the "Mode" column to "DMR" to properly decode. Of course, if you're programming as a trunk system, you need to set the "Type" to "DMR".

In order to see talkgroup and radio IDs, you need to enable "Display Mode: Advanced" on the "General Settings" (first) tab and then enable your selection of "Display Options" on the "Advanced Features" (second) tab.

There are similar setting options on the radio menus directly as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.