UPDATE - 5/25/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone -

We made a few updates to the EZ-Scan software to fix some issues that people were having.
Unfortunately all of our testing machines are not having any issues that some have reported with Windows 7 and 8 so I am not sure if this will address those issues or not. For those that are having the socket time out issue, please let me know if this update solves your issue.

The update is available on the download server and on our website.

As always - we appreciate your assistance in letting us know anything that you encounter. Please use the scannerbugreports@whistlergroup.com email address to report any bugs/issues.

HAPPY SCANNING!

Here is what was fixed/addressed:

•Fixed issue when selecting the Australian bandplan for a trunked system showing the bandplan as blank the next time the data folder was opened.

•Fixed issue when selecting the Australian bandplan on the General Settings tab where the option would not be preserved and the prompt to set a bandplan would appear on the next load.

•Fixed an issue in the bandplan prompt where the United Kingdom and Australian bandplans where not being presented and options to be selected.

•Fixed issue on conventional import where certain frequencies in the air band were being rejected as invalid frequencies when they were in fact valid.

•When importing conventional objects, the result page now has an option to display a listing of items that could not be imported. These items typically have a frequency outside the ranges supported by the scanner.

•Fixed a regression issue where frequencies imported between 450 MHz and 470 MHz were being imported 3.125 KHz higher than they should have been.

Quint-1-29

Premium Subscriber
Not ready on my end for the EZ-Scan Program this is what I get.
pJUkGer.png

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
3.125khz

I tried entering the frequency of 472.315625 and the scanner rounds it off. Possibly change step size to allow this direct frequency entry?

I previously submitted a bug report when I entered 128.200 it's rounded off to 128.19999. I 'll share the response I received in the event anyone else tries this:

This is because the step size within the range of 128 thru 136.9916 is in step sizes of 8.33333 and the software will round with to the nearest 5th digit past the decimal.

Therefore the choices when 128.200 is entered are the following and as you can see the 128.199999 is the closest to the 128.200 that you entered and is within the bandwidth of the AM modulation for the desired frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.