Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
Received a submission that would make the following change:

900-999 Boulder County Sheriff's Explorers

-to-

900-999 Boulder County Sheriff's Volunteers

Discussion?

jfab

BCSO Explorers do a lot of volunteering within the SO. They answer phones, ect. So, changing the tag to volunteers would probably make sense since Explorers are volunteers...did that make any sense?

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone
jfab said:
BCSO Explorers do a lot of volunteering within the SO. They answer phones, ect. So, changing the tag to volunteers would probably make sense since Explorers are volunteers...did that make any sense?

Are there other `volunteers' besides the Explorers we would hear? If so then it would `make more sense'. However... *If* the Explorers are the only ones we'd be hearing why not just leave it as "Boulder County Sheriff's Explorers" in acknowledgement of their `service' with the department? There *is* more to it than *just* `volunteering' `iffn' I disremembers prezactly, I think' from the long past days of my *sometimes*, but not always, `mispent youth'.

Just an `Olde Fart's' 2¢ worth. {WAN GRIN!}

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
The information provided indicated that those unit numbers are used by explorers and other volunteers in the department, and as such, it has been changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.