"Updates" but no changes apparent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy_Vick

Premium Subscriber
Forgive me if this is a recurring theme, but I am looking to understand. From time to time an agency page indicates updates, but I can't see changes. For example, today STARS Waverly shows update, comment shows "Changed Site # 028 (Waverly) to 028 (Waverly)," but when I download it today, I see absolutely no difference from what is already in my list. I'm appreciative of the volunteer dB administrator efforts and workload, but don't understand ...

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Forgive me if this is a recurring theme, but I am looking to understand. From time to time an agency page indicates updates, but I can't see changes. For example, today STARS Waverly shows update, comment shows "Changed Site # 028 (Waverly) to 028 (Waverly)," but when I download it today, I see absolutely no difference from what is already in my list. I'm appreciative of the volunteer dB administrator efforts and workload, but don't understand ...

Some further info on that at this link:

dtscho

Database Admin
Many times, it's something small that doesn't affect scanner programming. The site NACs for Waverly and Amelia were recently added. Other times, it could be updates to control channels, site neighbors, FCC licenses, etc.

Dave

Randy_Vick

Premium Subscriber
Many times, it's something small that doesn't affect scanner programming. The site NACs for Waverly and Amelia were recently added. Other times, it could be updates to control channels, site neighbors, FCC licenses, etc.

Dave
I hear you. But when I look at the sites through ProScan in my existing and downloaded, they both show "NAC Search" under P25 NAC.

Randy_Vick

Premium Subscriber
Some further info on that at this link:

"If neither of these seem to offer you a satisfactory explanation, then contact the DB Admin that did the update for further information.
Everyone, please don't clog the forums with your questions about specific things that you don't understand" I was following the 1st statement, I guess I should have sent direct message instead of posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.