Updates for Murray PD 0n UCA 7202

Status
Not open for further replies.

N7YUO

It appears that Murray PD has given up their conventional channels and joined UCA fully.
1. Traffic on 23168 Murray PD 1 has no corresponding traffic on 856.4375 Murray PD 1.
2. Traffic on 23168 (on trunker) no longer shows it is a patch.
3. Just confirmed that 22304 is Murray PD 2. PD units on Murray 1, switched to 2.
and they showed up on 22304.
4. Activity associated with Murray units is also showing up on 22336 with 352 hits in trunker.
unknown at this time which Murray channel it is.

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
Thanks. I made the additions to UCA and marked the Murray conventional law frequencies as deprecated.

In the future it would be better of you used the submission facility to submit changes to the DB.

Premium Subscriber
Also because I'm impatient and not wanting to wait until next Monday for Sentinel to be updated and then load these into my scanner....

How would I manually add these new Murray PD frequencies into Sentinel to upload into my SDS100 ?

Thank you in advance for any help.

N7YUO

@N7YUO Or anyone else who knows;

How does one even come across discovering these things?
First, I have Trunker running full-time on my trusty Winbook.
Second, each evening, I stop Trunker & edit the group files. I add alpha tags to the groups listed in the RR DB. NL (Not Listed) is marked next to any groups that are not in the RR DB. I make a list of these.
Third, I look for groups with significant hits: More hits = more activity. 1 or 2 hits = insignificant.
Fourth, I give them a nickname so I can spot them when they are active, ABE, BOB, DAN, EVE, GUS, etc.

So besides having them in Trunker, I also have them in my scanner, with a beep or double beep. When they come active, I listen for clues about what agency they might be with. Street names, businesses, UHP or UDOT related. Public Works or ACO. Surveillance or SWAT. So with a little detective work, I figure out who it is. When I am certain, I post it here.

Premium Subscriber
First, I have Trunker running full-time on my trusty Winbook.
Second, each evening, I stop Trunker & edit the group files. I add alpha tags to the groups listed in the RR DB. NL (Not Listed) is marked next to any groups that are not in the RR DB. I make a list of these.
Third, I look for groups with significant hits: More hits = more activity. 1 or 2 hits = insignificant.
Fourth, I give them a nickname so I can spot them when they are active, ABE, BOB, DAN, EVE, GUS, etc.

So besides having them in Trunker, I also have them in my scanner, with a beep or double beep. When they come active, I listen for clues about what agency they might be with. Street names, businesses, UHP or UDOT related. Public Works or ACO. Surveillance or SWAT. So with a little detective work, I figure out who it is. When I am certain, I post it here.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing that. Maybe I'll fire up my SDR.

Status
Not open for further replies.