Updating Library on SD Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

amickey1979

Premium Subscriber
I recently acquired a 1098 and want to update the Library on my SD card however I keep getting an error message. It states that there was a problem downloading from the Internet. My internet connection is good so I know that is not the problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Adam

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
I recently acquired a 1098 and want to update the Library on my SD card however I keep getting an error message. It states that there was a problem downloading from the Internet. My internet connection is good so I know that is not the problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Adam

Your antivirus or similar program is blocking the website. Turn it off or white list the needed site.

amickey1979

Premium Subscriber
I disabled my antivirus and I am running the lastest version of EZ scan. Still no luck. The library updater pauses and says it has timed out then the same error message.

troymail

Silent Key
I disabled my antivirus and I am running the lastest version of EZ scan. Still no luck. The library updater pauses and says it has timed out then the same error message.

I saw something like that recently while in a hotel -- I was slamming the connection with a bunch of stuff at the same time and the connection timed out (can't say if that is what you are experiencing though).

TAbirdman

What browser are you using? Have you tried a different version?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

DJ11DLN

I intermittently get errors updating the library. Just keep trying and it eventually will go. Sometimes only a couple of attempts will do it, sometimes it takes 8 or 9 or more. This has been a problem for some of us for a long time now. I think it has to do with my Verizon wireless access, it seems like it was discussed last year (or earlier?) and a common denominator of Verizon emerged. Or I may be mistaken. I don't know who your provider is but that could possibly be a factor.

Bottom line, when you've whitelisted and taken the other advice above and it still errors out, just keep hitting it, it will probably eventually update.

Status
Not open for further replies.