Updating the Google Search tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
The link for the help desk in the Google search results page doesn't send you to a form that allows you to send a request for adding sites, as the page states. Instead, it sends you to a general help form, which really isn't much help in this case anyway.

I'd like to propose adding the following sites to the Google search list;

Scan New England Wiki

www.n2nov.net

NF2G - New York

http://swnh.org/nh-fire-tones.htm

BergenScanner

and please drop the Fordyce site! It's been abandoned for a LONG time now, and I sincerely doubt that much of that information is good anymore. The N2NOV site is far and away better for NYC stuff, and Scan New England's wiki is far more comprehensive and active than the old LISR site anyway

73 Mike

Last edited:

WouffHong

2 missing counties..

All done!

Hi, Lindsay - Two scanned counties that are covered by me are missing on their GA map links. (Mount 99)

I scan and feed both North GA MURRAY and LUMPKIN Counties as well, and just noticed the counties map links report no coverage for them.

Could we add them to the map-link, to complete the actual coverage?

ALSO: For the Google database, I scan and feed: GSP, Dawson, Pickens, Murray, Lumpkin, Gordon Counties (Fannin has a feed)

Tnx es 73 :wink:

Wouff

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Hi, Lindsay - Two scanned counties that are covered by me are missing on their GA map links. (Mount 99)

I scan and feed both North GA MURRAY and LUMPKIN Counties as well, and just noticed the counties map links report no coverage for them.

Could we add them to the map-link, to complete the actual coverage?

ALSO: For the Google database, I scan and feed: GSP, Dawson, Pickens, Murray, Lumpkin, Gordon Counties (Fannin has a feed)

Tnx es 73 :wink:

Wouff

You need to use the "Request Assistance With Feed" button in your feed owners page so we can take care of it. Make sure you tell us EVERY county it needs to be in. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.