Upgrading 996P2 Scanner programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

hansonjohnp

Premium Subscriber
Afternoon all, I am upgrading my programming in my P2 and I want to add Emergency Management, National Guard and Dept of Health. However, all I see is the TGID's but no frequencies to add to be scanned. What am I missing or forgetting? I use the RR and Proscan as my software.
This is for a mobile rig so I want to be able to cover the whole state. I have attached what I have so far.

Forgive me I am a little out of practice haven't programmed a scanner in a few years.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 16

hansonjohnp

Premium Subscriber
It looks like when you imported from the RRDB, you may have unintentionally unchecked the Sites. Try to import again
I am looking into this as I type, I must not be understanding something as I don't have a "sites" to check or uncheck.
I used the Get Data under the South Dakota State Radio SYstem, it shows a MOT system with 232 Freqs and 1242 talk groups.

If I understand correctly I have to have all the "area" freqs and the "area" talk groups together- and not go over the 20 limit.
So I have all the state Freqs and the 3 talk groups. as seen in the pic.
If I did this right it should work correctly?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 11

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
It's the column labeled "Freqs" so the Sites or Freqs imported this time.

{edit} Did you upload to the scanner?

ka3aaa

Premium Subscriber
that system is to large to load at one time into the scanner, you will need to break it down into two pieces for it to work. You are trying to exceed the limits for the scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.