uploading pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
thanks for the info but would prefer to have the pictures in with my post
Insure file is an image type then use Manage Attachments button below this write dialog. This should provide a popup dialog to Browse to your image for Upload.

Edit: If your posting is new or unquoted, you will first need to select Go Advanced button below write dialog.

Last edited:

firedawg0069

Insure file is an image type then use Manage Attachments button below this write dialog. This should provide a popup dialog to Browse to your image for Upload.

Edit: If your posting is new or unquoted, you will first need to select Go Advanced button below write dialog.

picures are in jpeg format so this is not the problem and it shows them uploading when using the manage attachment button. i remember reading something in the help section about a green arrow once the pics upload, however i am not getting the green arrow and am not finding a GO Advanced button

firedawg0069

Scroll down below the box for writing.

thats fine if i want to reply to a thread but not available for a new thread,which i am wanting to do. the pics are uploaded as attachments but i can not ge them in a new thread so i guess i will just give up and not post them

bezking

If you uploaded them as attachments... They will automatically display in the new post.

If you upload the pictures to an external website, copy the URL, then when you go to make a new thread click the button with the arrow under it in my picture below, then erase the resulting text box and paste the image URL in the box.

Attachments

• img.png
    img.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 562

mrweather

Or you could upload your pictures to something like Photobucket and copy and past the IMG tag into your post on RR.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
thats fine if i want to reply to a thread but not available for a new thread,which i am wanting to do. the pics are uploaded as attachments but i can not ge them in a new thread so i guess i will just give up and not post them
To get a new thread select the Go Advanced button on new thread. This creates a Manage Attachements button for upload and you write details in the Go Advanced message box.

Edit: This Go Advanced button also creates a title box for new thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.