UPMan coming to Milwaukee

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I'll be at the HRO Grand Opening in Milwaukee all day this Saturday. Stop by and say hi. Oh, I'll have some test firmware for the BCD436HP running that greatly improves DMR Simplex to show off. Some Uniden pens. Some (very few) Uniden hats with a 50th anniversary logo designed by me.

EXPECTATION ADJUSTMENT: I won't spill any beans there no matter how nice you are (and I'm sure you are very nice). :p

EDIT: Oh, and I hope to be at Caroline's on 2nd street Friday night. I won't spill any beans there, either, no matter how many drinks you buy me. :lol:

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
I'll be at the HRO Grand Opening in Milwaukee all day this Saturday. Stop by and say hi. Oh, I'll have some test firmware for the BCD436HP running that greatly improves DMR Simplex to show off. Some Uniden pens. Some (very few) Uniden hats with a 50th anniversary logo designed by me.

EXPECTATION ADJUSTMENT: I won't spill any beans there no matter how nice you are (and I'm sure you are very nice). :p

EDIT: Oh, and I hope to be at Caroline's on 2nd street Friday night. I won't spill any beans there, either, no matter how many drinks you buy me. :lol:

I have noticed an Oct. 13th, 2016 update to your Wiki page. I'd be keeping an eye on the Uniden forums over the coming days.

R8000

Low Battery
Premium Subscriber
We hope you have a good trip up here and enjoy the visit !

:)

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Well, I did fit a couple of scanners to give away in my bag (not digital, but still, they are scanners), so no room for a 536. Do have a 436, though. If HRO has a 536 out, I can link SIREN to it to demo, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.