Upman Feature Request bc370crs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ke4wkp

I am in the market for a bedside Alarm Clock Radio. I was going to get the bc370crs, But I discovered it does not have the feature that I need the most. Sleep Timer. Any chance that this feature could be added to future Alarm Clock scanners? Ideally it would be adjustable maybe 30-60 minutes. I would like the scanner to shutoff with the sleep timer so that it is not running all night. Thank You for your time and consideration.
Bill

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
good idea, although throw that on scanner as well so it turns off within a certain amount of time for nightime listening...

too often i wake up in the middle of the night to strange voices and it startles me out of bed..

a sleep timer would be a nice feature

ke4wkp

good idea, although throw that on scanner as well so it turns off within a certain amount of time for nightime listening...

too often i wake up in the middle of the night to strange voices and it startles me out of bed..

a sleep timer would be a nice feature

Yes I want it mainly for the scanner portion. I would probably not even use the AM/FM bands just the scanner sleep timer and scanner alarm.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.