Upman help needed on DMR upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Upman please help:
I need help completing a sale online for a DMR key upgrade for my 536
I placed an order twice using two different credit cards both rejected saying problem verify my address yet I've been billed twice, once on each card even though my order was rejected

The Order number is 286652

I called tech support and told they cant help me

Upman please help

shadcall

You can always dispute the charges and once the credit card issuer resolves the dispute they will credit your account for the amount of the sale.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
The charge probably got reserved and is showing pending when you look at your credit card, but I don't see that the charge ever finalized (i.e. the card will not be charged).

SCPD

QRT
You can always dispute the charges and once the credit card issuer resolves the dispute they will credit your account for the amount of the sale.

The credit card companies have the transaction pending despite Uniden claim it was rejected
I know I will not be charged but it's a hassle waiting to have the transsction drop off the system
I did get it finally to work by creating another account and register the radio again then able to get the key

Valeriy

Upman please help:
I need help completing a sale online for a DMR key upgrade for my 536
I placed an order twice using two different credit cards both rejected saying problem verify my address yet I've been billed twice, once on each card even though my order was rejected

The Order number is 286652

I called tech support and told they cant help me

Upman please help

Get an EUROPEAN credit card, then purchase a UBCD3600XLT or a TRX-1 from a good German or British site...

Sorry, I couldn't resist...:) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.