Upper Maryland Eastern Shore Consortium System

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanWare

Full Time Elmer & Getting Paid to Play with Toys!
Premium Subscriber
Hey...

I have a BC785D attached to an attic mounted discone. Vicinity is extremely close to Ft. Meade. I get excellent coverage from DC up through Harford County.

I'm curious if there is anyone who has had any success with the Upper Eastern Shore TRS.
I can't even hear control tones (which might of course mean that the system isn't in operation...duh!).

Any 411 on this would be appreciated.

Electronic Armament includes:
BC785D / BCD396T / BCD996T
IC-T90A / Vertex Standard (for sale)
Yaesu 767

spanner

Premium Subscriber
Worked for me on my way to OC on Monday, and back yesterday! Spotty at times, but for the most part, it sounded real good....

Carl

TinEar

I get fair reception on the system from here with my 785 during the day but have trouble at night. Seems like it should be just the opposite. Most locations in AA County seem to have trouble listening to that system but if you get farther north into Baltimore or Harford Counties reception is fairly good.

DELCOLHFC

I spent 8-20 thru 9-3 in eastern Cecil county and had them loud and clear (all 3 counties) the entire time.

ScanWare

Full Time Elmer & Getting Paid to Play with Toys!
Premium Subscriber
Well alrighty then! I appreciate everyones comments. I suspect I'll just have to chalk that one up to poor lcation for me. I don't even get a sniff of their CC on any of my scanners.

Thank es 73!

aaronp

I was going to try punching this one in my Pro-96 to see what I could hear, but I'm a little bit confused.
Where exactly would I find the info on this system?

KR3LC

Premium Subscriber
Upper MD Eastern Shore Consortium

I can hear this system very well with the handheld from Downs Park in Pasadena. It is stronger the AA system. For now. But I can't hear it from my attic mounted antenna a few miles west of the water front.

dpm797

I live in Kent, work in AA county and have a pro96. I cant hear it once I cross the bay bridge. I have trouble when I am in Kent. Think the quality sucks. I hear Anne Arundel with NO problem comes in better than UES. Only time UES comes in good is when I am traveling through Centreville. Rest of time it is marginal at best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.