Upper Michigan with 396T

Status
Not open for further replies.

elanman

Hi we have the above scanner never have had it working right , Need sombody we can send it to to put all the good talk groups in it for us ? will pay shipping and for your time ? hope this is in the right thread sorry if its not.

a29zuk

Do you have any software to program the scanner? I have some files I could send you via e-mail if you have ARC396 software.

elanman

Thanks for the reply, but no we have nothing for it, thats why I say would be willing to send it on to sombody and once again thanks for any and all help.

N9JCQ

Premium Subscriber
Personally, I think it would be much safer for you to download some free programming software from Uniden or here:FreeSCAN - Sixspot Software and program it yourself. Freescan is quite easy to use and you can download frequencies from the RadioReference database, assuming you are a paid member.
I wouldn't send my scanner anywhere.

a29zuk

Thanks for the reply, but no we have nothing for it, thats why I say would be willing to send it on to sombody and once again thanks for any and all help.

If you don't want to program it with a computer send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.