Urgent help - anyone monitoring allen/plano pd pawn this past week

Status
Not open for further replies.

tateconcepts

K5CDR
Hello all RR enthusiasts,

I am a radio enthusiast myself, KG5BDB, but was injured in a massive four car pile up on Tuesday,
09-SEP-14 at approximately 1530 hours driving southbound I75 aka North Central Expressway.

Does anyone out there have a radio or audio log of that time frame for the PAWM (Plano, Allen, Wylie and Murphy) networks and the PD dispatch talk groups? I'm trying to determine why the cars were stopped in the road already (did they have a breakdown or a prior accident). I ended up on the backend of it and totaled my car I owned for only a month too (besides it catching on fire so the FD talk group might have it too).

If anyone out there can help me or heard the transmission on the PAWM FD or PD talk groups of Allen and/or Plano, I would appreciate it very much. What. I really need is a recorded audio log, but if any of you heard this and have the text print log of this - that would be appreciated as well.

Thank you all RR members,
Brian - KG5BDB

procopper7005

Premium Subscriber
You can send a public records request to the police dept. for the CAD log and the radio traffic, they will charge a few bucks for burning the disk and mail it to you.

Hello all RR enthusiasts,

I am a radio enthusiast myself, KG5BDB, but was injured in a massive four car pile up on Tuesday,
09-SEP-14 at approximately 1530 hours driving southbound I75 aka North Central Expressway.

Does anyone out there have a radio or audio log of that time frame for the PAWM (Plano, Allen, Wylie and Murphy) networks and the PD dispatch talk groups? I'm trying to determine why the cars were stopped in the road already (did they have a breakdown or a prior accident). I ended up on the backend of it and totaled my car I owned for only a month too (besides it catching on fire so the FD talk group might have it too).

If anyone out there can help me or heard the transmission on the PAWM FD or PD talk groups of Allen and/or Plano, I would appreciate it very much. What. I really need is a recorded audio log, but if any of you heard this and have the text print log of this - that would be appreciated as well.

Thank you all RR members,
Brian - KG5BDB

tateconcepts

K5CDR
I know I can do that, but I was hoping a local enthusiast might have a 'different' point of 'radio reference'.
Being that I was the person in the rear of an accident and came across what appeared to be a minor one (of which I seemed to make major), I'm trying to determine what happened there first.

The PD may not know, the FD may not know but they together with any other sources may know.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.