Us Army Coe Summersville Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
Anyone monitored the Army Corps of Engineers at Summersville lake? I am assuming they will be on 173.5875 P25 like other sites, but unsure of the NAC.

Planning some trips up that way and to the Gauley this summer.

Thanks!

ab8sn

Premium Subscriber
Anyone monitored the Army Corps of Engineers at Summersville lake? I am assuming they will be on 173.5875 P25 like other sites, but unsure of the NAC.

Planning some trips up that way and to the Gauley this summer.

Thanks!

I know they use the Nicholas Co Law freqs but I’m unsure if they use the VHF freq you mentioned. Hope this helps

Chad

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the info.

Around 2013 in Beckley I got numerous hits on 173.5875 NAC 240 and 165.4125 NAC 240. I'm not sure if the lower frequency is the input (by NTIA plan it should be), but I was getting both of them loud and clear at my hotel in Beckley by I-77. There was alot of talk about construction and this is when the CoE was doing work on Bluestone Dam, but i'm not sure if it was actually that or Summersville Lake.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Sorry it took me so log to get back to you all but I just want to take the time to thank each one of you for the information. So far I have not received anything from R.D. Bailey Dam that is operated from the Army Corps. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to all on this FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.