US Border Patrol and Customs Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief71

Does anyone have USBP and customs freqs from the Port Huron/ St Clair and Selfridge ANGB area? Sofar I have 163.6250 which I believe is out of Selfridge.

West of the Muddy Creek, East of the Big Hill.
Try these

163.6250 Border Patrol F1
163.6750 Border Patrol
163.7250 Border Patrol
163.7750 Border Patrol
164.1150 Border Patrol
165.8500 Border Patrol
165.9250 Border Patrol
162.8250 Border Patrol
163.9500 Border Patrol
162.9250 Border Patrol
123.1000 Border Patrol air

DXKW

BORDER PATROL

I HERE THEM RIGHT NOW ON 163.625 IN DETROIT TALKING I AM GOING TO LOAD THE REST AND SEE WHATS UP.

THANKS
DXKW

DXKW

BORDER PATROL

YES YOU ARE RIGHT SELFRIDGE IS A WAYS NORTH OF DETROIT I HAVE LISTEN TO THEM FOR YEARS I KNOW THE HAVE A POST? ON WEST ROAD IN BROWNSTOWN TOWNSHIP I HEAR THEM A LOT DOWN BY THE BRIDGE
AND TUNNEL MUST HAVE A REPEATER. IM GOING TO DISCONNECT THE OUTSIDE ANTENNA AND SEE WHAT KIND OF SIGNAL THEY GIVE ME

THANKS
DXKW

DXKW

BORDER PATROL

THEY MUST BE ON A REPEATER I HAVE HEARD THEM IN THE CAR ON 163.625 IN TOLEDO TALKING ABOUT DETROIT.

THANKS
DXKW

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
USBP

They are on a repeater and are based out of Selfridge. They moved from Downtown Detroit about 5 years ago. They of course operated at the tunnel and bridge downtown and at the Bluewater bridge in Port Huron. 163.625 is their main frequency but they are now in the process of switching over to the MPSCS digital system. They already have talk groups on the system. You can look them up here or at my web site.

Les
http://MPSCS.W8MSP.com

DXKW

BORDER PATROL

thank you les for the infomation as of now i just listened to 163.625 i am going to take a look at your site.

thanks again
dxkw

kc8bdk

Premium Subscriber
Re: USBP

detroit780 said:
They are on a repeater and are based out of Selfridge. They moved from Downtown Detroit about 5 years ago.

I tend to disagree with you. I had contact with a agent just this weekend (actually 4 agents) and he came from downtown Detroit. I beleive on St. Aubins Street.

There IS a base at Selfridge, however, they continue operations, possibly at a different building, in downtown

kc8bdk

Premium Subscriber
Re: USBP

detroit780 said:
They are on a repeater and are based out of Selfridge. They moved from Downtown Detroit about 5 years ago.

I tend to disagree with you. I had contact with a agent just this weekend (actually 4 agents) and he came from downtown Detroit. I beleive on St. Aubins Street.

There IS a base at Selfridge, however, they continue operations, possibly at a different building, in downtown

DXKW

BORDER PATROL

THANKS CHIEF I HAVE BEEN ON OTHER PAGES ON HIS SITE. I TOOK THE
UNIDEN 890 AND PROGRAMMED IN ALL THEIR FREQS. I COULD FIND LISTED HERE I KNOW THE HAVE AN OFFICE ON WEST ROAD IN BROWNTOWN TOWNSHIP BUT FOR YEARS I HERE THEM DOWN AROUND FORT STREET THE BRIDGE AND INSIDE THE TUNNEL WITH DOGS LOOKING AROUND. IT SEEMS LIKE THEIR REPEATER IS SET UP LIKE THE
DEA ON 419.800 I COULD HERE THEM ALL OVER.

THANKS
DXKW

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
USBP

OK, they operate downtown and in Port Huron, but they are based out of Slefridge. By based I mean all of their radio repair and operations are based out of Selfridge. Yes, they work downtown and have have an office to work out of downtown as well as in Port Huron but their base is at Selfridge.

I guess it all depends how you define BASE. Detroit Police have their base Downtown (Headquarters) but have precincts all over the city.

DXKW

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP LES, ALSO YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD WEBSITE KEEP UO THE GOOD WORK.

THANKS AGAIN
DXKW

seamusg

SANG

Do they still have a station in or near Sault St. Marie and Trention?

Years ago they had a Sector Office in Detroit. The station offices were in
Port Huron, Sault St. Marie and Trenton.

Are operations in Selfridge near the Selfridge ANG Base?

Selfridge IS SANG
Since 9/11 SANG has become SE Michigan Emergency Headquarters thanks to Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.