US Marshall in Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
I heard the US Marshall Monday and today on freq. 170.7500 P-25 and they were not ENC.
and useing my 396T so no NAC.

procopper7005

Premium Subscriber
What you heard was a group of the South Eastern Regional Fugitive Task Force, most of which is made up of local detectives/investigators who are also sworn as Special Deputy US Marshals.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the info about the Task Force. I just know they were talking about some one they
had arrested and then the next day it was in the paper and they said the US Marshalls were the
one who arrested the person.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
I found out who is using this freq. for sure now. Its the US Marshals over in the District Courthouse on
12 ST. in Columbus. They are using it for security and opeartions. So anyone who lives here and has a
scanner that can get NAC my want to scan this freq and then post the NAC.

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
US Marshals

Joejo -

Thanks for sharing the information. Just please be very careful, for the sake of the officers involved, in revealing too much information on here about their activities. We all need to make sure they are safe

procopper7005

Premium Subscriber
Joejo -

Thanks for sharing the information. Just please be very careful, for the sake of the officers involved, in revealing too much information on here about their activities. We all need to make sure they are safe

Trust me, anything they dont want you to hear your not going to hear. Most task forces use Nextel group 99% of the time anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.