US MARSHALL Making a arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

Heard a request from US Marshall for IMPD on MET-NW1 around 9:00AM Sat 3-27-2010 to help them with a arrest of a person in the area of 71St street and Michigan Road.IMPD sent 2 cars.US Marshall has been is my area for a couple of weeks and have a person of intrest being watched.US Mrshalls talkgroup on Safe-t and also the frequency on the Federal scanner I have in the comm center has been very active.

frankcastle

A couple of weeks ago I hear the same thing in my area. US Marshals were looking for a fugitive, and asking for assistance from our county deputies. They were using their SAFE-T talkgroup. I also heard them driving around lost too. It was funny listening to them try and figure out which way to go.

Viper43

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.314 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

That must have been the one near the Daleville exit, they had no clue up there!

Viper43

They were on SAFET not conventional. They also have a MECA TG and can show up on any area's conventional frequency as well.

JacobInIndy

They were on SAFET not conventional. They also have a MECA TG and can show up on any area's conventional frequency as well.

I am aware they were on Safe-T. I was asking Tim what frequency HE had for them in HIS scanner.

I was monitoring most of the day today and heard nothing on the conventional freq I have programmed.

Viper43

Anyone have a good freq. to catch U.S. Marshalls around Madison County?

They have a SAFET TG + any of the FBI frequencies as well as those assigned the Marshals service that are available here at RR or other websites. And if in Indy they sometimes use their MECA TG as well

Status
Not open for further replies.