US Secret Plane Uncovered

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanrfan

Unknown Aircraft

Hard to tell from one picture just what type of aircraft this is. If there were a ground vehicle and/or person close to the plane so we could get an idea of the size it would be nice. If I had to vote for a type of aircraft my vote/best guess would be an Unmanned Stealth Recon Drone, probably undergoing field testing in an actual combat area. If it were big enough it could be a manned Recon aircraft, but since there is no way to get an idea of size, there is no way to really be sure that it is big enough to be manned.

DPD1

This may be the rumored "Desert Prowler". Possibly being used in Afghanistan/Pakistan, and most likely part of the reason for the quick retirement of the 117. Or at least a testament to successful tactical bombing UAV design. It may even have some level of autonomous targeting/tracking ability.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
This may be the rumored "Desert Prowler". Possibly being used in Afghanistan/Pakistan, and most likely part of the reason for the quick retirement of the 117. Or at least a testament to successful tactical bombing UAV design. It may even have some level of autonomous targeting/tracking ability.

Looks like you might be right Dave!

Ares Homepage

DPD1

Cool... These have surfaced in the recent past: Trevor Paglen

The motto would seem to possibly indicate some level of autonomous control, which would be a huge step in technology. Kind of interesting, as we have not had a major black world disclosure for some time. Since it's sitting right out there, I assume they've probably decided to disclose it soon.

dd364

I don't think it's a secret anymore.That was nice of whoever posted that pic to let our enemies know we got that.I'm sure they will be real happy.

I don't think it's a secret anymore.That was nice of whoever posted that pic to let our enemies know we got that.I'm sure they will be real happy.

what enemies?..
th fact of the matter....top tier banking firms float the money to develop and manufacture all of these heavy and light arms.
the same bankers,making loans to nations globally,both -friendly- and unfriendly..

the bankers hedge their bets,waterloo,WW1,WW2,cold war..

great vid on youtube,its called The Money Masters,its roughly 2hrs on the history of banking starting with the money changers in the temple all the way to current..fantastic vid..

i do agree our enemies are deadly,vicious and unrelenting..just be sure your looking in under the right slimy stone...

wuzafuzz

Hard to tell from one picture just what type of aircraft this is. If there were a ground vehicle and/or person close to the plane so we could get an idea of the size it would be nice. If I had to vote for a type of aircraft my vote/best guess would be an Unmanned Stealth Recon Drone, probably undergoing field testing in an actual combat area. If it were big enough it could be a manned Recon aircraft, but since there is no way to get an idea of size, there is no way to really be sure that it is big enough to be manned.
That thing is pretty small. Look at the taxiway lights in the background. Those lights usually stand no more than a foot tall.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
great vid on youtube,its called The Money Masters,its roughly 2hrs on the history of banking starting with the money changers in the temple all the way to current..fantastic vid..

Bankers are worse than AlQueda terrorists? Hmm. Let's check the directly-attributable death rate for each group and then think that claim again.

DPD1

That thing is pretty small. Look at the taxiway lights in the background. Those lights usually stand no more than a foot tall.

I think it may be misleading, due to the angle and also the fact that somebody probably used a pretty long focal length... It looks pretty compressed. I think when all angles are shown, it might actually turn out to be quite wide. If you look at the Polecat and other past demonstrators, they were short and low, but very wide.

DPD1

If this one is not in the process of being weaponized, I would not be surprised if there's another model out there being tested. In fact, it's likely. It will be easier to hide these, because many people really don't have much interest in UAV designs and they won't care enough to look for them. Most people are still searching for the famous "Aurora". Which is long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.