US troops unloaded 'over 100 bullets into Osama bin Laden's dead body'

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayn1n32008

ÆS, I put that shøt on everything.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9900; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.1047 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

2 or 100 bullets... Does not matter to me. He got a lot better than he deserved.

Essexscan

He was lucky I wasn't still behind a Mini there would've been an ammo shortage after I was done

I hope they salted the earth where he walked maybe it'll help

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
KJU in North korea * might* be a candidate for the same honors if he keeps playing games with us. Hopefully before he grows testacles... :( 73, n9zas

ff-medic

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The Appalachians - Next to the tent and campfire.
Osama bin Laden dead: Questions over brutal force claims - Yahoo!7

At least he had enough weight in him to sink to the bottom of the sea. :twisted:
Which contradicts the inital reports of two to the chest and one to the head, by one SEAL ; and when President Obama asked for the SEAL who shot him, the reply was "We all did" ( team effort / accomplishment ).

Even on the Military Channel in an interview , Admiral McRaven stated = Two to the chest and one to the head by a single SEAL ( Officer ) , as he described the event in full.

Miltitary computer enahanced reinactment on the major news outlets showed the same thing - instinctive shooting in self defense = two to the chest and one to the head. ( I would have just shot him in the head for fear of an explosives vest on the chest being detonated by my bullets )

Actual reports ( statements ) from people in the know - versus a Yahoo news story. Hmmmmm ?

FF - Medic !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.