Usaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

3mary2

There's all kinds of call signs and listings for the East Coast, but nothing really for Nellis. I have Dreamlsand freq.s but nothing in the way off call signs for the fighters. For that matter most of the pages i have read don't even tell me what is stationed at Nellis, only it's one of the largest USAF bases. Can someone steer me in the right direction? Thank you in advance for your time and condersidation

AB4BF

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone tried Google satellite or Google earth to look at air force bases? I know some are dated but the view is interesting and informative. You can even see that ultra long runway at area 51.

pyeman99

There's all kinds of call signs and listings for the East Coast, but nothing really for Nellis. I have Dreamlsand freq.s but nothing in the way off call signs for the fighters. For that matter most of the pages i have read don't even tell me what is stationed at Nellis, only it's one of the largest USAF bases. Can someone steer me in the right direction? Thank you in advance for your time and condersidation
try this www.lazygranch.com/temp/red_flag_june2008.pdf
Regards

DPD1

Virtually every site there is will have a lot of outdated info, because stuff changes a lot. Your best bet is to go to the base and see who's using what calls. http://www.scramble.nl/index.html is a good site for looking at base orbats. Nellis is tricky because they will often use exercise calls that they wouldn't use other times. So it's harder to know for sure who it is. Lots of times you just won't know without seeing it.

Dave
www.DPDProductions.com
Makers of the "MilTenna" Air Band Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.