USB programming cable ON SALE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldglide

For those of you that didn't see my post in the Radio Shack forum, the RS USB programming cable, 20-047 which works with GRE scanners, is on sale on the web and in the stores for $19.95, what a deal. Sale ends Saturday, 3-13-10. Get em' while they're hot! At this price get an extra one, I did.

USB interface cable

I am new here and saw the mention of the sale of this USB cable and went out to see if they were still on sale and they were so I bought one.
I just (Last night) bought a GRE 400 scanner which is now in the mail, now for the fun of learning how to program a trunking scanner!
Can't wait!
Hope I can figure out how to get the trunking part to work and thanks for all the great info and please be patient with me as I learn.

Keith Santo
Snohomish, Washington
Ham Radio WB7RTT
On 2m, 10m and HF

route246

Thank you. I just ordered one online for local store delivery so no shipping charge. I don't even have my scanner yet (just ordered it yesterday to replace my broken BC246T.

JDodson

Thanks, I had to make 3 trips to RadioShack to get it! First one to be told they were getting some the next day, the second one to be told they can't "find" it, and lastly to buy it.

It was well worth it though. Get programing done that would have easly taken over an hour by hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.