Pro-106: USB Scanner/PC Interface Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrchgr

I have a Pro 106 scanner and the USB Scanner/PC Interface Cable and I have the scanner software on a nextbook Flexx10 (running Windows 10 Home). The software opens up and runs fine but I can't get the interface cable to work. I have installed the driver that I can find but nothing, when I plug the scanner in it just starts scanning what channels I have on it. Since it won't work on a MAC I need to see if I can get it to work on this. Is there something I'm doing wrong or just haven't found the right driver for the cable? Any help would be appreciated.

ScannerSK

I have a copy of the original driver that was included with my scanner from years ago which has always worked great. If you would like to give it a try send me a private message via RadioReference with your e-mail address.

Shawn

mrchgr

I can try it but I still have the disc that came with my cable but its not working and I tried the one from the software.

mrchgr

I still have the original disc that I got with the cable and I couldn't get that one to work, I also tried the one with the software and it didn't work either. I tried sending you a email but it says that I'm not aloud to so mrchgr@gmail.com. Thanks for you help

mrchgr

Okay I feel like an idiot, I was plugging the cable into the earphone plug. I haven't messed with this in a long time so I guess I forgot but it works now that I plug the cable into the right hole. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.