USCG Auxiliary on the Susquehanna (York)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
There is a USCG Auxiliary station (Long Level) on the west side of the Susquehanna River in Wrightsville, PA. The station has a pole-mounted VHF DB224 next to it, I assume for the marine channels.

I know locally some of the USCG Auxiliary stations have had wide-area repeaters in the 150mhz range and I wondered if this one has one as well. Would like to program it in for my visits to the area.

Thanks!

Audiodave1

Database Admin
There is a USCG Auxiliary station (Long Level) on the west side of the Susquehanna River in Wrightsville, PA. The station has a pole-mounted VHF DB224 next to it, I assume for the marine channels.

I know locally some of the USCG Auxiliary stations have had wide-area repeaters in the 150mhz range and I wondered if this one has one as well. Would like to program it in for my visits to the area.

Thanks!
Try 150.700Mhz which seems to be the most popular dedicated USCG auxiliary channel or 157.175.

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
Thanks.. I know 150.700 has been popular in the past with USCG Auxiliary and i'm not sure if they even have anything that covers this area, the base antenna may just be for marine channels. Not living in the area it's hard to prepare ahead of time for someone that I assume uses the radio very little. Figured I would ask before I go searching next time i'm in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.