USCG - Ocean County Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondaro

Feed Provider
Planning my annual summer vacation to Seaside Heights, just wondering those of you out there if you would share your confirmed USCG operational frequencies,

Besides, Marine channels 16, 17, 21A, 23A and 22A for information any others would you program in a
radio.

Also what is the most active public marine channel in the Barnegat bay in the Seaside and Toms River
Area.

As always Thank You and I will be sure to share my close call hits in the Seaside Area this summer.

Thanks in advance everyone !!

Tony

ecps92

I would just put them all in, for the VHF/UHF LMR
United States Coast Guard - The RadioReference Wiki

You never know what other channel might become active with a visiting cutter or unit

Planning my annual summer vacation to Seaside Heights, just wondering those of you out there if you would share your confirmed USCG operational frequencies,

Besides, Marine channels 16, 17, 21A, 23A and 22A for information any others would you program in a
radio.

Also what is the most active public marine channel in the Barnegat bay in the Seaside and Toms River
Area.

As always Thank You and I will be sure to share my close call hits in the Seaside Area this summer.

Tony

elias1988

Feed Provider
Don't forget about channel 13 for the Mathis Bridge Tony! ;) I'm looking forward to meeting up with you again!

radio.

Area.

Tony

mondaro

Feed Provider
Yes, sir, I will be in contact with you after the August 13th when I am down for a couple of weeks, always a great time and looking forward to it, text me with your best days for lunch etc etc. All the Best Sir !! ~ Tony

fishman741

Tech792

Around coastal Monmouth, its the encrypted (old LANT) channel CG111 for routine USCG ops. And air ops on 412.975 encrypted. Once in a blue moon you'll hear some one in the clear. You hardly ever hear them on the VHF marine band any more.

slapshot0017

Around coastal Monmouth, its the encrypted (old LANT) channel CG111 for routine USCG ops. And air ops on 412.975 encrypted. Once in a blue moon you'll hear some one in the clear. You hardly ever hear them on the VHF marine band any more.

Don't know where you are getting your information from about 111 because I hear them all the time in the clear down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.