USCG Sector SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

officer_415

Database Admin
Does anyone know if the coast guard "LE 05" and "LE 06" channels listed in the DB still exist? I haven't heard anything on them since USCG switched to their new digital frequencies about 10 years ago; everything is on CG 124 and 409 now. They also don't match up with the federal interoperability LE 5 and LE 6 frequencies...

KG7PBS

So back in 2015 when I was living in sac I could not hear them on any listed in the DB. And in 2019 to May 2020 the same I never heard them. Now before I moved to Reno in 2012. From 2009 to 2012 I could hear USCG LE6 no problem. So I bet they are on something else

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if the coast guard "LE 05" and "LE 06" channels listed in the DB still exist?

Just FYI, the "LE" channels from the old USCG channel plan were replaced some time ago by the Coast Guard VHF and UHF "NET" channels. They have a number of P-25 channels that now appear in all Coast Guard radios across the country. You might try checking these other frequencies for activity, as they may have changed; US Coast Guard VHF/UHF Frequencies

ecps92

Exactly!
The same occured with the east coast "LANT" channels - cut over to CG/NET and no correlation to the prior as those naming conventions were retired as were some of the frequencies re-allocated in addition to the new names in VHF and the addition of the UHF
Just FYI, the "LE" channels from the old USCG channel plan were replaced some time ago by the Coast Guard VHF and UHF "NET" channels. They have a number of P-25 channels that now appear in all Coast Guard radios across the country. You might try checking these other frequencies for activity, as they may have changed; US Coast Guard VHF/UHF Frequencies

officer_415

Database Admin

Thanks! I had all the NET channels plugged in a while back; 124 and 409 seem to be the main ones for Sector SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.