Using a BCD396XT with Unitrunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxy647130

Hi I'm also using a BCD396 TX in the new unitrunker there is No BCD 396 XT I see the BCD 396T and the UBCD 396 T I wounder why mine is not in the list I also have all the settings in the scanner set the cc on trunk channel on hold unitrunker setup except the right scanner because I can't choose mine any help would be great and its the Unitrunker 1.0.27.19.msi 30 mar-2014 so it's new they for got my model BCD396XT : (

foxy647130

Ok I have all setup heres a picture

Let me know if anything looks out of place I don't think I have sound going to the unitrunker if that sounds right I can here the trunked channel over the scanner it's on hold and cc on can you see anything out of place on my picture I found the BCD396XT just need I little help it's almost working

Attachments

• Inline.jpg
    Inline.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 256

SCPD

QRT
Hi fox;

If you don't have a BCD396T, please delete that receiver.

Go to the receivers tab, click on the row with the BCD396T and click the minus button to delete it.

To create a BCD396XT receiver, click the plus button and select "Inline".

In the new, blank inline receiver window - set the model to BCD396XT.

foxy647130

Ok I have all that set and my com7 Baud Rate at 115200 Data bits 8 stop bits 1 Dwell 1000 park at 857.000 mode Fm role is at voice and the control channel on the scanner on hold it shows running up top but nothing is working O and yes the cc is on in the scanner do I need to set my sound setting in my pc thats the only thing I have not done thanks for your help

SCPD

QRT
That looks good.

There's a menu option to turn on the data stream. Look for "Set C-CH Output" in your manual.

foxy647130

It works fine on f reescan I use everything on that software just seems no Sigel is making it from the scanner to make unitrunker even show some health its probably some small thing im not doing but cant finger it out

foxy647130

Ok maybe this will help I rebooted my pc and got meager feedback from my speakers also I can hear my self when I say test it has to be the sound setting any input would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.