USSS In Rehoboth

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorcoachdoug

Premium Subscriber
Hey
Does anyone know if the USSS is at Bidens home even when he is not their??? Also I wonder what radio system they are using if they are their but Biden is not?? would it be the Smartzone system with a TG added for them to talk to Rehoboth PD or Del SP or would they be in touch with Dover AFB via radio and if they are their that tells me then they have arranged for the agents to sleep in a hotel room and mabe 7 on and 7 off or they brought a condo or home in the rehoboth beach area for their agents to live in while off duty since it would be a heck of a drive to Dover AFB or back to wash dc area every day.. So what does everyone think::????

mass-man

trying to retire...
Premium Subscriber
Based on my MANY trips to C TX and Bush’s home, YES they are there 24/7 with or without POTUS in residence! They brought in a repeater and ALL comms were encrypted between agents! If POTUS was home units of the state troopers were on duty...you might drive over there and look around! USSS bought a corner piece of land at the entrance to the ranch for a CP, med facility and other logistics needs!

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if the USSS is at Bidens home even when he is not their???

The property off all current and past presidents is protected 24/7 by USSS

As for properties they own/use these would be a good bet;

Parcel ID​
Owner▲​
Legal 1​
Legal 2​
Legal 3​
Address​
City​
334-14.17-108.00​
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA​
REHOBOTH AVE​
P/O 58 60 AND LOT​
57 59 113650​
179 REHOBOTH AV​
REHOBOTH BEACH​
334-19.00-173.00​
LEWES REHOBOTH CANAL​
132.72​
520 REHOBOTH AV​
REHOBOTH BEACH​

Also I wonder what radio system they are using if they are their but Biden is not??

The main source of communications, if utilizing radios, is the USSS radio system, with abilities to contact whoever they need to through patches or direct assistance.

Here is an interesting article where USSS says they'll be there full time.

Last edited:

maus92

Premium Subscriber
The property off all current and past presidents is protected 24/7 by USSS

As for properties they own/use these would be a good bet;

Parcel ID​
Owner▲​
Legal 1​
Legal 2​
Legal 3​
Address​
City​
334-14.17-108.00​
REHOBOTH AVE​
P/O 58 60 AND LOT​
57 59 113650​
179 REHOBOTH AV​
REHOBOTH BEACH​
334-19.00-173.00​
LEWES REHOBOTH CANAL​
132.72​
520 REHOBOTH AV​
REHOBOTH BEACH​

The main source of communications, if utilizing radios, is the USSS radio system, with abilities to contact whoever they need to through patches or direct assistance.

Here is an interesting article where USSS says they'll be there full time.
The two addresses above are not really close to the Biden's compound in North Shores. 520 Rehoboth Ave is the draw bridge operator station over the canal; 179 Rehoboth Ave is a post office.

Roach112683

The two addresses above are not really close to the Biden's compound in North Shores. 520 Rehoboth Ave is the draw bridge operator station over the canal; 179 Rehoboth Ave is a post office.

There are radio towers on both. I believe the Rehoboth PD uses the tower behind the Post Office so maybe one Radio (drawbridge) can be used for USSS Marine units (VHF) and the other for the primary tower for communications to piggyback off the state system.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
There are radio towers on both. I believe the Rehoboth PD uses the tower behind the Post Office so maybe one Radio (drawbridge) can be used for USSS Marine units (VHF) and the other for the primary tower for communications to piggyback off the state system.
What’s the source of the data, and how old is it? RB used to have an IR, but then the state installed a full subsite on Rt 1 to cover town. Not sure how the city’s dispatch center connects to radio, maybe mw from the water tank?

Last edited:

jeepsandradios

Feed Provider
where on 301?? if they are past the rt 50/301 split in QA county then they are not going to Rehoboth

they were heading towards bay bridge just west/south of the split (nesbit road area). Saw them week prior (Thursday) on Rt1 near Milford.

They may not be USSS but seemed odd to have 4 of them in a line with lights on. Most definitely the same vehicles each time.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
they were heading towards bay bridge just west/south of the split (nesbit road area). Saw them week prior (Thursday) on Rt1 near Milford.

They may not be USSS but seemed odd to have 4 of them in a line with lights on. Most definitely the same vehicles each time.
It is not unusual to see convoys like this in the greater Washington DC area - it could be the any number of agencies. The prez almost always goes by air however to limit exposure to threats, and his motorcades are sizable. If he travels on highways, the supporting police agencies will stage along the entire route, and close off ramps just before the motorcade passes by.

jeepsandradios

Feed Provider
Yup Ive passed the POTUS a few times over the years. Many more vehicles than I saw last week. Ive seen small convoys such as this a few times but normally closer to DC metro area. Was first to see out that way.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Keep in mind that there are a number of embassy compounds on the Eastern Shore, and the USCP is stepping up security for MoC when they go home because of all the crazies that have come out of the woodwork recently.

motorcoachdoug

Premium Subscriber
Plus do not forget the US Marshals use portables and some of their vehicles might not have the correct radio set up plus not to long ago their have been some new radio antennas that can be mounted inside the vehicle plus radio antennas could replace the regular radio antenna and you would never know their was a radio in that rig.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
A couple of ref photos on the RB locations under discussion.
Post office:
Reho post office - 2019.PNG

Looks like a sat disk.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
The water tank and VFD antennas are not at any of those addresses mention above, but off the 200 blk of Rehoboth Ave in the city hall complex.Reho VFC - 2019.PNG

motorcoachdoug

Premium Subscriber
I just left Rehoboth this morning to come back home to Montgomery County, MD. I had my harris xg100p scanning US Marine frequencies and other then picking up the Cape May Lewes Ferry no other traffic was heard. Also ran my apx7500 on the Sussex,Rehoboth and Lewes frequencies and nothing was heard but then with PD now encrypted I would not hear anything on the PD anyway but I did pick up quite a bit on the DE Federal Mutual Aid Kent/Sussex TG46b and Federal Mutual Aid State Wide TG 473

de784

Feed Provider
I just left Rehoboth this morning to come back home to Montgomery County, MD. I had my harris xg100p scanning US Marine frequencies and other then picking up the Cape May Lewes Ferry no other traffic was heard. Also ran my apx7500 on the Sussex,Rehoboth and Lewes frequencies and nothing was heard but then with PD now encrypted I would not hear anything on the PD anyway but I did pick up quite a bit on the DE Federal Mutual Aid Kent/Sussex TG46b and Federal Mutual Aid State Wide TG 473
In the clear?

de784

Feed Provider
In the clear?
Been past his Rehoboth home. a few times with my job there is always a vehicle back in the driveway and ss walking around the development has alot of dc people in it Judges and speech writers

Status
Not open for further replies.