UT crash on import of file data

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanpprcn

Premium Subscriber
Rick:

On the latest 10.x version, what files can UT import? Is it looking for the .csv files from the retro ver or the .XML from another GUI ver? Either way for me the program crashes when trying to import data, by simply pointing UT to the directory where the data is located.

Thanks for the help.

Mike B.

ocscan

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to import .9 exported files into .10 and not having success. Running Windows 7, when i look to the location the files are stored in as .xml files UT doesn't "see" them.

SCPD

QRT
On the latest 10.x version, what files can UT import? Is it looking for the .csv files from the retro ver or the .XML from another GUI ver?
It is looking for Trunker and UniTrunker Retro files.

Either way for me the program crashes when trying to import data, by simply pointing UT to the directory where the data is located.
Thanks. I'll check this out.

ocscan said:
I am trying to import .9 exported files into .10 and not having success. Running Windows 7, when i look to the location the files are stored in as .xml files UT doesn't "see" them.
If only upgrading the program - you don't need to export/re-import everything. Just replace the program file with the new version.

If trying to import the xml for a single system - there is likely a bug preventing this from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.