Utah County North Channel Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior1970

It appears now that Utah County North (46112) has split into two separate channels due to the growth and the high call volumes on that talkgroup. Radios were reprogrammed adding four law channels from what I have gathered. From monitoring the first half of this week:

Utah County Law 1 - 46112
Formerly UC North is now handling all north end County deputies including deputies assigned to contract cities Eagle Mountain. Cedar Fort, Fairfield and Vineyard (1J) and Saratoga Springs (26J)/Bluffdale (India) PD.

Utah County Law 2 - 45536
New channel for city police from Lehi (8J), American Fork (5J) and Lone Peak (Alpine/Highland) (18J).

Utah County Law 3 - 46144
Formerly UC South still handles all south end deputies plus city police for Spanish Fork (6J), Salem (15J) Payson (9J) and Santaquin (14J)

Utah County Law 4 - unknown
Future law channel

I believe that Law 1 and 2 are patched in the off hours but I haven't been able to confirm.

I have also heard Major Crimes (11J) on both channels during separate incidents

Does anyone have Trunker/Unitrunker running on UC Simo or West Mountain with unidentified TG's?

w7bas

Premium Subscriber
I heard 45536 last week but it seems to have stopped and all North cities are back on 46112. Did they revert back?

Status
Not open for further replies.