Utah Lake State Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

N7OLQ

Scanning since '77
Premium Subscriber
I was just listening to a call about capsized boat on Utah Lake and realized I don't know what freqs are used by the Utah Lake State Park service there or the boats they patrol with. It seems to always be UT Co. SAR that does the boat stuff, so it never occurred to me that the Park services were also there.

Anyone know what Utah Lake State Park uses (and do they bother using Marine band radios)?

bhall7

Premium Subscriber
I heard that call as well. Sounds like everyone is okay now. Not sure about the Utah Lake State park freqs.

ranger2004

I was just listening to a call about capsized boat on Utah Lake and realized I don't know what freqs are used by the Utah Lake State Park service there or the boats they patrol with. It seems to always be UT Co. SAR that does the boat stuff, so it never occurred to me that the Park services were also there.

Anyone know what Utah Lake State Park uses (and do they bother using Marine band radios)?
Law 3. South dispatches for them.
On/off duty
Code4 checks
Most of the time the state parks guys will get the first person reporting a problem. Then they get on South/law 3.
south also does the sand dunes
13 bravo and 14 bravo.
Forest and BLM

When the park is open you can hear traffic on marine ch16 and I want to say 82 or something high.

Status
Not open for further replies.