Utah Sensitive freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecps92

Is the OP talking Conventional or Trunk ?
if Trunk - OK on Wildcards, - but then that might be better in the State forum, not FEDERAL (IMHO)
but Conventional "You need to add them" so unless you are searching for them, you won't find em' hence Wildcard has no impact

When most of us talk FEDERAL, with minor exceptions - it is conventional
I understand locking them out, in my radios if they are not in the list they show up on a wildcard search, if they are in there but locked out they do not stop on wildcard searches.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Not in this case,
I list sensitive frequency are those that are usually are encrypt and or the general public should not have any business monitoring.
And last, Are those in which are Officer Safety matters.
I have to ask, unless you're out looking to hurt officers, or your looking to stream to the web, how does officer safety have anything to do with you not wanting to listen and or lock out the channel?

mrlthse

Why lock them out, just don't even Add them or scan that range of frequencies as listed by others already
I add all of them into my receiver, (Even thou they are mostly encrypt),
because every now and then they are not,
and it's interesting to hear what is going on, otherwise.

mrlthse

I have to ask, unless you're out looking to hurt officers, or your looking to stream to the web, how does officer safety have anything to do with you not wanting to listen and or lock out the channel?
I'm Sorry, But you are just going to figure that one out for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.