v-folder data on included cd

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigcam406

hey guys,have a simple question to ask.the provided cd that comes with a psr500,is there v-folder data on it for uploading or is just read only? the reason why im asking is because i accidently erased a v-folder,and i contacted GRE,they said they didnt have the information for my question,so they told me to contact the Canadian distributor for GRE(Lectron Radio),i sent them an email,havnt gotten a reply.for such an easy question,sure is hard to get an answer.thanks.

blangell

hey guys,have a simple question to ask.the provided cd that comes with a psr500,is there v-folder data on it for uploading or is just read only? the reason why im asking is because i accidently erased a v-folder,and i contacted GRE,they said they didnt have the information for my question,so they told me to contact the Canadian distributor for GRE(Lectron Radio),i sent them an email,havnt gotten a reply.for such an easy question,sure is hard to get an answer.thanks.

Yes they will upload,but since my s/w wont handle the .bin files I used the demo s/w that is also supplied on the disk to upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.