V-Folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ositos01

hi how to get back to the folder v-scanner in the pro-197 frot radioshack i lost the v-foder 1.2.3 is ent.i kent use for my city in miami fl. thans

N1BHH

If you erased them, then check in the folder you created for Win500 files on your computer and reload them. You can fins all the pre programmed folders here: Win500: PSR-500, PSR-600, PRO-106, PRO-197, PSR-310, PSR-410 Scanner Software for Data Management, Monitoring, and Control

When creating a file always save it somewhere, like a folder named Win500. It's easier to recall and reinstall then. You have to do them one at a time and them place them where you want the. I have 5 or 6 active V-folder I created for my own listening habits in folders I erased that I would not be using.

lbfd09

Premium Subscriber
If you have the software it is best to use the software to save yur V-Folders onl the hard drive Then you can build your own personal V-Folders.

Caution to the wind (I know many quickly find this out, and just addressing the new guys here) if you do hit counts or any frequency captures - be sure to have a spot to save your current load before loading a V-Folder load. You'll want to save the current load as not to lose the new data.

Last edited:

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I deleted my v folders on purpose because a great deal of the data is outdated and is not area specific,at least not in my state. :wink:

n9zas

ositos01

hi how i download to the pro-197 the fille v-scanner i an new wi the digital scanner. i use de demo software they come wi the scanner radioshack pro-197 thank you fello.

lbfd09

Premium Subscriber
hi how i download to the pro-197 the fille v-scanner i an new wi the digital scanner. i use de demo software they come wi the scanner radioshack pro-197 thank you fello.

I build mine by making new loads for the different areas that I use them at once they are built to my liking I use the PROEdit500 to load them from the computers as V-Folders.

Basically they are just different loads that you use in different areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.