V-Scanner-Copy and Paste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobs

Premium Subscriber
Can I copy and paste a scanlist from one V-Scanner to another? I have some local RR data that I want to copy.

Thanks....Bob

rwier

Can I copy and paste a scanlist from one V-Scanner to another? I have some local RR data that I want to copy.

Thanks....Bob

I have not been successful in doing that myself. I would like an expert to explain "how to", lol.

Thanks,
Rob

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone
If you are dealing with the software that comes with the PSR-700s-800s you are `SOL' as GRE has, in their `infinite wisdom' decided that they are not going to allow us to do that no matter how much easier it would make these units to program. The, so-called, `advice' I keep getting from them is for me to take my info and `hand enter' it into a .CSV or spreadsheet and copy from there to the scanner software. (Effectively making a process that might only take a minute or two take possibly, depending upon how much info one is dealing with, anywhere from 10min to several hours. *Good grief*! All I want to do is take some info that is already there in the software and copy it, still in the software, to another `V-Scanner' / `CDAT' file to use either by itself or as the `seed' for another new, possibly differently `oriented', `V-Scanner'/`CDAT' file so I don't have to always be locking and unlocking entries![Besides... Whats the use of being able to all, up to possibly 200, the `V-Scanner'/`CDAT' files/folders they have given us if can't quickly/easily make them without `shilly-shalling' around?])

Status
Not open for further replies.