Va Beach Military Squadron Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

edbux

Would anyone be willing to share some specific frequency's ? Mostly Oceana and air to air. I recently purchased an SDS200. No problem with Beach PD. I'm old school so I bought a used Pro 2006 work horse that I grew up on. Please PM I have an omni x on my roof....... A pilot friend that flew the F14 gave me squad freqs a long time ago. Thank you in advance

edbux

Thanks again.....I live Real close to FT Story. I suspect their stuff may be encrypted.

Larry51

Premium Subscriber
Great list! One question for you: when you list a frequency like "B-360.425*17" does the asterisk denote the preset number? And what does the "B" indicate?

edbux

Hi Larry, I have no idea. I suspect the B is for base and 17 is a button number for a pilot to push on their radio system that is preprogrammed. I have heard them say a button number and suspect it's easier for them rather to dial in a specific freq.

Sounds good regardless :)

n4jri

Premium Subscriber
Hi Larry, I have no idea. I suspect the B is for base and 17 is a button number for a pilot to push on their radio system that is preprogrammed. I have heard them say a button number and suspect it's easier for them rather to dial in a specific freq.

Sounds good regardless :)
I believe that fighters frequently have two UHF radios onboard. Could be there are channelizations for an A and a B radio.

73/Allen (N4JRI)

jsoergel

Hey guys, sorry for the late response. I created that document and I’m glad to see it’s coming in handy! Here is a link to the doc if you want to bookmark it: usmc-usn.xlsx

The letter/number before the freq notes either B for base or the tac/preset number. I think I also have one or two marked M for maintenance. The asterisk and number following are the year last confirmed.

Larry51

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys, sorry for the late response. I created that document and I’m glad to see it’s coming in handy! Here is a link to the doc if you want to bookmark it: usmc-usn.xlsx

The letter/number before the freq notes either B for base or the tac/preset number. I think I also have one or two marked M for maintenance. The asterisk and number following are the year last confirmed.
Thanks Jared. That's a great document.

Status
Not open for further replies.