VA3XPR DMR repeaters on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryankroh

I am planning a trip to the Toronto area and want to know if I should program these repeaters into my handheld or not (there is an archived thread from 2018 indicating they were down due to disputes, jamming, etc.). If not, and there's a repeater(s) in that area you can vouch for, I'd enjoy knowing of them, thanks!

VA3JPX

I am planning a trip to the Toronto area and want to know if I should program these repeaters into my handheld or not (there is an archived thread from 2018 indicating they were down due to disputes, jamming, etc.). If not, and there's a repeater(s) in that area you can vouch for, I'd enjoy knowing of them, thanks!

I am in Ottawa, I have never been able to bring up any of the nodes listed in RR DB. I am hoping that other nodes are still operational.

scifidad007

VE3EB
Premium Subscriber
For downtown Toronto try
VE3WOO 442.1750 Rx 447.1759 Tx
North of Toronto
VE3BAL 444.9875 +Rx 449.98750 TX
Both are Brandmeister

Good luck
Eric VE3EB

XBrandonEdwardX

Telecommunications
There is limited to no DMR repeaters anymore... From my understanding, they were pulled off the air due to interference and misuse. That's about the extent of my knowledge right now.

bryankroh

I can confirm that VE3WOO 442.1750 Rx 447.1750 Tx located on First Canadian Place in downtown Toronto is working great!

Status
Not open for further replies.