Vacaville/Fairfield/Suisun

Status
Not open for further replies.

eth2oski

My scanner has gone silent on this.

I can hear them on Broadcastify.

My Uniden BCD536HP had been working great for many years. It still picks up other frequencies.

Can anyone help me get me listening to these again?
Has there been a change to these systems that I need to update my programming?

K4EET

Chaplain
My scanner has gone silent on this.

I can hear them on Broadcastify.

My Uniden BCD536HP had been working great for many years. It still picks up other frequencies.

Can anyone help me get me listening to these again?
Has there been a change to these systems that I need to update my programming?
You don't say how your scanner is programmed now but are you listening to them on the Solano County Regional Communications System, a Project 25 Phase 1 system? You might still have the old VHF/UHF frequencies...

K4EET

Chaplain
<snip> Has there been a change to these systems that I need to update my programming?
If you want to, click on the "Report" link in the bottom-left of any posting and ask a moderator to move your thread to the California state sub-forum. Those folks there may be able to tell you if there were any recent changes to the system.

kg6nlw

Railroad & Ham Radio Extrodinare
Premium Subscriber
Vacaville/Fairfield-Suisun should still be on the older Type II system as well as migrating over to the new P25 Phase I system. I travel the I-80 corridor frequently.

Regards,

-Frank C.

eth2oski

thanks for the replies. Looks like a migration from city to county has occurred. After posting I searched the forum/discussion for “Vacaville.” There are many posts about it here in the past weeks. I’ve got some more reading to do.

Reprogrammed to the SCRCTS K4EET provided. at least I’m hearing some traffic now.

You don't say how your scanner is programmed now but are you listening to them on the Solano County Regional Communications System, a Project 25 Phase 1 system? You might still have the old VHF/UHF frequencies...

Bcd396hp and sentinel. your post got me to my solution. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.