Valley Fair Mall-Mototrbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxradio2003

I was able to finally decode Valley Fair Security on 464.975 Mhz. This is the frequency they have used for quite a long time, however, they are now using Mototrbo digital. I was able to use the new windows based decoder (using inverse mode).

---dxradio

dxradio2003

Valley Fair

Additionally, Valley Fair security uses 464.3875 ("Channel 3") for a secondary security frequency. It is Mototrbo (inverse) digital mode.

I am trying to verify, however, it seems they also use their primary frequency (464.975) in normal FM mode for facility maintenance use while using this frequency for Mototrbo digital security as well (it is also possible I am hearing another user on the freq.).

---dxradio

kma371

QRT
Additionally, Valley Fair security uses 464.3875 ("Channel 3") for a secondary security frequency. It is Mototrbo (inverse) digital mode.

I am trying to verify, however, it seems they also use their primary frequency (464.975) in normal FM mode for facility maintenance use while using this frequency for Mototrbo digital security as well (it is also possible I am hearing another user on the freq.).

---dxradio

I was looking through old threads and saw this. Are these freqs still active? I didn't see them in the DB nor a submission for them so I would like to add them if they are still in use.

dxradio2003

Valley Fair

Hi,

Yes, those frequencies are still in use, however, I don't listen to them very often. I was using the DSD software to monitor them with much success.

---dxradio

Status
Not open for further replies.