Valor PMM3B

Status
Not open for further replies.

hntsgt

I received this message from Universal Radio today:

"Due to the suppliers inability to deliver the Valor PMM3B we are dropping it from our product line. Your back order for this item has been canceled. Nothing was charged to your credit card. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Does anyone know where else I can order this antenna from? I was looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks, Mike

blueangel-eric

Feed Provider
that's too too bad. it's a hot commodity and the manufacturer is going to loose out on lots of money. heck i can't even find them on ebay.

newmission

Yeah I had the same issue. I even drove down there to see if they had any on the shelf. Sure enough no dice. Thank for the recomendation to R&L, I put an order in this morning. We'll see what happens.

-Justin

bee

I have three pmm3b's from "universal", and am "very" well satidfied with them, was going to order another one from them but......Hopefully we can find someone else that sales this antenna!

nycrich

I have also tried several mobile, and the Valor excels in VHF-aero/UHF-mil band. Glad I got one before they were discontinued.

daveoster

You can still order the Valor ProAm PMM3B antenna here: (Hobby Radio Stop)

bearcatoutlet.com

They told me that Valor doesn't carry them anymore but the company that made them for Valor is still producing them for Hobby Radio Stop.

bee

Does Hobby Radio Stop have an "800 number", to call to place an order?

I could not find one.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.